Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Simpler Home: Weekly Outfit Planning


I have been striving to make my home a happier, simpler place.
Over the next few weeks I will share some little tricks and tips that are working for our household.

I started planning Levi's outfits each week a few weeks ago and it has REALLY helped our mornings be even simpler.

Here's how I do it:
You know those 2 piece "outfit" hangers you get at the store?
And you have no idea what to do with them afterwards?

I took seven of those and labeled them for each day of the week.
I simply wrapped some Washi tape around the hook (told you I am addicted!) and then used my label maker to make a label for each day.

Then each Sunday I look at the 7 day forecast and plan out his outfits for the week!
 
Then I hang them up at the front of his closet so it is all ready to go!

My little tip for an even simpler morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free