Sunday, March 24, 2013

Salad Dressing Wood Refresher

Over the next few weeks, I plan to share some Spring Cleaning tips.
{My house oh-so desperately needs it!}

I found this awesome tip from Pinterest (surprise!) and the original source is from here.
It is amazing!
2 ingredients you have in your kitchen cabinets can refresh the wood in your home!

Here's all you need:
then....
Then, mix a rag into the mixture and rub onto your wood!

Let me show you the base of our living room coffee table.
After 5 years of basset hounds and a year of Levi, the wood was all scratched up.

After one coat of the "salad dressing", it looks nearly like new!
All the small scratches are gone and the wood looks conditioned and new!
I was so excited with the results, I went around and "refreshed" all the wood in our home!
Such great results for only pennies!

{Any spring cleaning tips you have to share?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free