Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easy Plastic Storage Makeover


So, this is something so simple, I debated even sharing it.
But thought...why not!

I've had to recruit some extra storage from around the house to meet my expanding needs for my sewing materials.

I promise there is a method to my madness, but the standard clear-ish bins weren't too nice on the eyes.




How'd I do it?
Easy peasy.
Then added....
 I am way obsessed with everything chalkboard.
Now that I have awesome chalk pens, I have had way too much fun.
I've seen tutorials on plastic storage makeovers that involve modge podge or other messy, permanent solutions.

It's perfect how the scrapbook paper perfectly fits in the groove. Easy, and easily changeable.


Tada!
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the functionality of drawers like that but have always hated how messy they can look being see-through so this is a great solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamee! I wish I would've thought of this solution much sooner!

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I have some of these and I don't like that you can see the mess in the drawers. Going to try this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I've been trying to come up with a fix for my in-out drawers in my classroom. This will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only took 30 minutes to cover 17 drawers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free