Saturday, March 16, 2013

I heart washi tape


So, I've seen washi tape on Pinterest, and it had sparked my interest for awhile.

Well, today at Michael's, it was 50% off, so I snagged two packs.
I.am.addicted.

You can do some many awesome things with it!

For those of you who haven't tried it yet...washi tape is a japanese tape that comes in all sorts of colors and patterns. It is re-positionable and you can write on it.

Within an hour of returning home with said product, I had "transformed" many items.
The thing I love is that it isn't permanent. It feels right off. So you can't really go wrong!

Here are 5 things I did with my washi tape to add some color and added organization to my craft area!





****************************


Are you a washi tape addict?
What creative things have you done with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free