Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scripture Memory

I haven't purposefully memorized scripture since I was a kid.
Sad, I know.
But lately my heart has really been burdened on how vital scripture memory is.
By having God's Word stored in your heart and mind, it is always with you.
When trouble arises, God can bring those precious passages of scripture to mind.
He can also use those scriptures to share with someone else who may need them.

So, in my new venture to memorize God's Word, I played around on Google Docs and made a few little pieces of word art to help keep some of my favorite verses fresh.
I plan to print them off, maybe frame them too.
Click the link below each picture if you'd like to download it yourself!

So do you make scripture memory a priority?
Have you let it slide like I have?
Any Scripture Memorizers have any tips to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free