Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Home Organization Challenge

I've mentioned how I am taking the Home Organization 101 Challenge from over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.

It's a great inspiration and motivator and I encourage you all to take it along with me!
The only thing is, is that I have a small home (as you know) and not all her weekly challenge spaces were applicable.
So, I created my own timeline.
I based it off of hers, but tweaked it to fit my needs.

Tada.

My challenge is three weeks shorter, because I have much less square footage and rooms than the average America.
Less to clean! : )

So, feel free to use my timeline, A Bowl Full of Lemons, or make your own!
Week one is already done, so only nine weeks left until I have a totally organized home!
Who is taking the challenge with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free