Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decor: Living Room


I don't have a lot of pictures of my living room on here.
I have a hard time taking good pictures of it.

But she does look mighty perdy all dressed up for Christmas.
So I thought I'd share.

We use our entertainment center as our 'mantle'.
It's all we got.
Don't judge.
I nabbed the poinsetta for $.98 on Black Friday at Lowe's!
And it looks beautiful!


We even add a little tinsel to the arc lamp!
Hi Harriet!
It's very faded, but we've had this since our first Christmas.
It says 'Merry Chris-moose'.
It's very....'us'.
Our advent calendar


Added a few red ornaments to our milk glass
Our cheapo red stockings adored with our initials.
So Santa doesn't get mixed up. : )
All lit up.

What do you think???

1 comment:

  1. I really MUST know where you got that unbelievably cute red and white houndstooth rug!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free