Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now...

Our home being nearly completely organized!

Online shopping.
Boots.
They keep my tootsies warm!
Our advent calendar.
It makes me feel like a kid, looking forward to opening the next day til Christmas and get a piece of chocolate!

Amaretto Coffe-mate.
Major mmmmmm.....

Getting Christmas cards!
2 and counting...

My 'Winter' scented Wallflower from B&BW.
I seriously, seriously love this scent.
The perfect blend of Cinnamon and other holiday spices!

Scarves.
They keep me warm and help hide my unflattering tummy.

Iced caramel brulee latte's.
The.best.drink.ever.

Our lil' home all pretty for Christmas!

What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free