Friday, December 31, 2010

A Time to Reflect

This year I......

Wrote 213 Blog posts Posts
Organized a vast majority of our home
Tried many new recipes
Canned for the first time
Went to Colorado and lead a Disciple Now weekend
Bought a new-to-us car
Had our first garden
Celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
Welcomed our twin nieces
Bought our first home
Welcomed and said goodbye to our first baby
Began my 3rd year teaching
Welcomed a long-term house guest
Was featured on the DIY Show Off
Celebrated Mr. Free's graduation
Was featured on iHeart Organizing
Supported Mr. Free as he began his career
Mr. Free got a contract
Celebrated my 26th birthday!

Quite the eventful year!

Thank you so much for reading this little blog.

So many of you have supported me, cried with me and celebrated with me.

This year has been such a rollercoaster ride, and I am very happy to put 2010 to end.

I'm praying for a truly joyful 2011!

Happy New Year readers!

Praying for a blessed 2011 for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free