Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Baking Part 1

I seriously love me some Christmas.
I'm starting to get sad that it's less than a week away!
I don't want it to be over!

Needless to say, I finally started in on my Christmas baking this weekend, and will continue it tomorrow with Mr. Free's family.

Here's what we made....
German Chocolate Cake Cookies

Aren't my slippers cute? Thanks mom!

Candy Cane Cookies
And some peanut butter blossoms to end up with this plethora
To take to our first ever Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Where we played games...
...and people ruined pictures

And had to unwrap gifts with mittens on!
We even went outside at the end of the night to some snow on the ground!

I hope you all are enjoying the season as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free