Monday, June 18, 2012

A week in pictures



We spent the week out in St. Louis to spend time with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and help with the kiddos as they adjust from a family of 4 to a family of 5.
It is so adorable to see all the cousins together!
We had a blast!
We went to Grant's Farm and the zoo.
Plus spent time in the pool and just playing!
And aren't my twin nieces and nephew just adorable?!
Mr. Free and I were even brave and took the twin girls and Levi to the zoo by ourselves.
That's 3 kids under the age of 2.
And it was so fun!
The girls LOVED it.
The boy mainly slept : )

Levi and Caitlin are quickly becoming blue-eyed best friends. When he sees her he gets the biggest smile! 
And she ALWAYS wants Baby Levi to sit by her.
It's adorable!

We are back home and it is SO much quieter with just one kid now!
I miss all the action!

We had a great father's day too. 
Aside from driving I-70 across the state.
Levi got daddy a few things since he loves him so much!
He got some movies, a shirt, candy and a gadget for his computer.
I'm so thankful my baby boy has such an amazing daddy!

Now that I'm back, the blog should be back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free