Thursday, June 7, 2012

Home Management Binder: Family Budget

So far in our Home Management Binder, we've made our:
monthly calendar << Click for new June Calendar!
...and now the family budget!

This is huge for each family to have on paper!
Sit down and discuss as a couple or family and decide what you need, and what amount should be spent on each area.
At the top, you will put your total income. This is what you take home and the money you have to work with.
Then your budget is divided 7 categories: Expenses, Utilities Children, Giving, Debt, Fun and Savings. I tried to include every expense I could think of, so tweak the sheet to fit your needs! Add or delete as needed!

Make sure to regularly meet and discuss the family budget.
As seasons in life change, so does the amount of money you have to work with. A written budget helps everyone be working toward the same goals and to be using money wisely.

I hope this can be a blessing to your family!
What are your family budget tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free