Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pinterested?


If you haven't heard...Pinterest is the new thing!

I had heard all about it, but wasn't sure what all the fuss was about.
I went to the website and saw a bunch of pretty pictures, but didn't "get it".
I get it now.

Pinterest is basically a website to help you organize all your inspirational pictures you find on the interwebz and share them with people who want to "follow you".

You can login in via Facebook and you will automatically see people's "pinboards" that you are friends with on Facebook.

It is seriously addicting!

I love perusing the internet for pretty pictures and to give me ideas for my home. And now it's the perfect place to contain all those pictures and recipes!

Check it out for yourself....it's a great time waster!


If you're interested in following my pinboards....CLICK HERE!
I have pinboards for fashion, recipes, entertaining, organization and home decorating for each area of my home.

If you have a pinterest....share it with me! I'd love to follow you!

Happy Searching!

P.S. Only 2.5 days of school until SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free