Monday, April 30, 2012

This view makes me smile...

As I walk down the hallway and peek into the nursery...
I see Levi's new dinosaur pillow and it makes me smile.
To me, little boys = dinosaurs
So, this weekend my mom and I were shopping for some items for the new playroom project and I spied this pillow. I knew my baby boy needed it!

Since we didn't know whether we would be having a boy or a girl we kept the nursery neutral. We love the way it looks, but the dino pillow just really makes it a "boy room."

And I'm so thrilled to be the mama to a beautiful little boy!

P.S. In a few weeks we will be starting on a VERY frugal playroom in our unfinished basement storage room! I will be sure to update as we work on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free