Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 33

How far along? 33 weeks 1 day

Maternity clothes? Umm....yeah.

Sleep? Pretty good. Still tossing and turning and throwing in a bathroom break again. Plus I've started the weird vivid dreams again.

Best moment of the week?

1. Seeing Baby Free again. (Notice I say this every week?!) Even though it was a regular ol' ultrasound (not the level 2 3D ones from the peri) it was still so neat to see our little one. For the 3rd week in a row Baby was playing with their foot. Again, bringing the foot up to the forehead, then grabbing the foot with their hand and playing with it. So super cute. And baby was practice breathing like crazy! Which is quite reassuring!

2. Ringing in the New Year! We had a great group of friends over and we munched on some goodies, chilled in our new basement and watched the ball drop. I'm totally excited for what all 2012 has to offer!

Food cravings? Let's see.... taquitos. You know, the boxed frozen ones from the grocery store? Yeah, I've had a serving like every day...
And fruity drinks. Like orange juice or smoothies.

Gender? The Dr. says one or the other... : )

Belly button in or out? Still in! Barely!

Movement? Oh yeah. More like rolls then definite kicks. It seems where I feel the most movement is where baby's butt is. They must be shiftin all around.

What I miss? Still nothing. Feel very blessed to be in this stage of life!

What I'm looking forward to? Our next baby showers next week! And we get another 3D growth ultrasound in a week and I'm so excited to see baby's face again!

Milestones? Being this far! 33 weeks....a month from full term!!!

On a complete side note.... I am having the most bipolar feelings about labor. *Most* likely this child be induced between 38-39 weeks. That's the typical protocol for diabetic moms. Some days/moments I am so stoked for labor. I'll view it as a rite of passage and am excited to see what my body can do. Then some days/moments I am in an utter panic thinking I can't do it! I am such a wimp and can't handle pain at all! Plus I have crazy anxiety to begin with so just don't know if I can do all this!
But I want my baby here safe so know *something* has to happen to get this child here!
Is this thought process normal?
Any reassuring thoughts? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free