Monday, April 25, 2011

CD 12: Mid Cycle Scan

First of all, I just want to say how humbled I am in the way the Lord is working in my life.
God has brought so many wonderful women into my life through this trial I am enduring.
Many women are broken and experiencing miscarriages or infertility.
Some women have healthy children but have been an incredible encouragement to me, though they cannot even relate to this situation.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, emails and messages.
I have shed many tears just over how encouraged and loved I feel by the sisters around me.

I have strived to be very transparent through out everything, because I know that hearts aren't connected through false perfection. Through trials and reality can connections be made. I pray that God will continue to use me as a woman that others feel they can come too if they face anything similar to what I have experienced.

On to today:
The Mid Cycle Scan showed everything being normal.
I am gearing up to ovulate with ol' lefty and my endometrial layer looked great.
He said my ovulation looked "good" but once I'm cleared he will make it look "great".
I keep interpreting that to mean we will possibly have a medically induced ovulation?
I'm not sure.
We will discuss it after all the tests are run.

The next/final test is the oh-so-dreaded endometrial biopsy.
I spoke to the nurse about it and she said she doesn't like those.
I asked her that with Valium if it'll be better.
She stopped in her tracks.
"The doctor prescribed you Valium?"
I told her, yes he did.
She asked "Really?"
"Yes....."
"He NEVER prescribes Valium for anyone. You must really be special."
Try frantic lunatic, but whatever works!

She said with the Valium itll be a breeze! She said that at the moment of taking out the endometrial layer it creates severe cramping, but it literally lasts a few seconds and between the Valium and ibuprofen Ill do just fine.
Phew!

I've never taken Valium before.... Ive heard it makes you "drunk" feeling?
Like you just don't care?
Anybody have any experience they want to share?

3 down....1 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free