Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleepin' in the dark

In marriage, you learn a lot about your spouse.
This past year, I've learned my husband loves our room to be pitch-black to sleep.
How did I learn this?
I came home one day to see our thrown blankets acting as draperies in our bedroom.
As functional as they were, I knew I needed something a little more...pretty.

Voila.
These were $12.99/ panel at Target. Pretty reasonable for lined drapes.
They aren't perfect "black out shades" as they do let in a bit of light, however, at night time our room is pitch black. You cant see a darn thing.
I can sleep anytime, anywhere.
A completely darkened room is not necessary.
But Mr. Free needs it black.

What about you?
Do you have blackout shades in your bedroom?
Or can you sleep in full light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free