Thursday, September 9, 2010

Latte' Love


So, now is the time of year for a cozy, yummy latte'.
I don't know about you, but $5 a pop at the coffee shop does not settle well with my pocket book.

With the cool, Fall-ish weather I thought I'd try the Pumpkin Spice Latte'.
I didn't like it.
Don't judge me.

But I do like Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.
So I made my own.

Here's the Jenny version of the recipe.
Sorry Type A's...
I love my ceramic Starbux mug!

Sweet Cinnamon Latte'
aka Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Ingredients:
2 shots espresso or 1/2 c. brewed coffee
1 c. milk
1 tbs. sugar
1 splash of vanilla syrup (I used the Torani kind)
Cinnamon

Directions
First, make either 2 shots of espresso or 1/2 c. strong coffee.
Then, on the stove top heat up some or all of the milk. (I keep some aside cold to help bring down the temperature of the drink. I'm a wimp. Like mine warm- not HOT)
Add in the sugar, vanilla syrup and several dashes of cinnamon.
Heat til pretty darn warm. Not boiling.
In your mug, pour in your espresso/coffee, then your milk mixture. Sprinkle on some more cinnamon if your heart desires.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. this is not related at all, but I've been on this website Pinterest for too long now, but I can't stop. I thought of you as someone who would love it. It's literally a dream, especially me who's always bookmarking things I like. Or diy projects to pick up later. Just thought I'd send it your way. If you want an invite to it, send me your email and I'll invite you of course! :) even if just to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free