Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 14

How far along? 14 weeks, 1 day

Maternity clothes? Just pants

Sleep? I usually wake up once or twice to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week? Letting word get out about the baby and sharing in our excitement!

Food cravings: None really.

Gender: Team Green!

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? Nope. I can't wait for that!

What I miss? Nothing : )

What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment in 2 weeks.

Milestones: We are definitely into the 2nd trimester by anyone's definitions. According to most, the chance of loss at this point is at or less than 1%. We are praying praying praying that this is our healthy take-home baby!

I will say, this first full week of teaching with kids is kicking my butt! I didn't have much morning sickness during 1st tri but it is sure here now! I think actually working is wearing me out and making me feel sick and tired. When I get home in the evening I am really trying to take it easy. I can't wait for that 2nd tri burst of energy and for the nesting to begin. My house is currently a wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free