Tuesday, October 18, 2011

22 weeks!





How far along? 22 weeks

Maternity clothes? All maternity. Regular shirts are far too short now.

Sleep? So- so. Hip pain is back. But I manage. Definitely all worth it.

Best moment this week?

1. Mr Free and I celebrated 9 years of being in love today. : )

2.





We finished the first project for the nursery. Giving an existing glider rocker we had a complete makeover (blog tutorial to come). It's so fun getting things ready for our little one!

3. Our fetal echocardiogram. I wasn't sure what to expect other than it was another level 2 ultrasound, but to look closely at the heart. Luckily the tech also showed us baby again and did all the measurements along with the heart stuff. Baby measured great. Heart was fine. Kidneys have reduced from 5 mm to 4 mm which is great news. Baby weighs 1 lb 4 oz, and is in the 87th percentile. Peri is gonna keep an eye on that...may have a roly poly baby. But thats cute...and Im OK with that.


Food cravings: It varies daily. One day it was Chinese, another it was fried chicken.

Gender: Team Green!

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to become less shallow....

Movement? Yup! Daily now! The tech today said that baby's feet are up high and where the placenta is at, Im probably not feeling a ton of kicks yet, mainly punches. But once the placenta moves, I will feel them kicking my ribs! So crazy!

What I miss? Nothing : )

What I'm looking forward to: Mr. Free and I are having a mini babymoon this weekend.

I'm also looking forward to Viability Day in 2 weeks. (Where if anything were to happen, they'd fight to save baby's life!)


Milestones: Being more than half baked, and past the big scary ultrasounds. Baby is looking good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember 24 weeks being such a big relief, and then 28 (the next big developmental milestone), and then 32. After that I finally felt like I could breathe for a second. Until I passed 36 weeks and just wanted her OUT! LOL, so funny how quickly it passes.

    I am so so so excited for you & your husband :) Little ones are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free