Sunday, August 2, 2015

....hello?

Well, it's been over a year since I've blogged and thought I may get back into it.
So...what's happened since last June?

I finished my 7th year teaching.
I got pregnant.
We took our first family vacation to Chicago.
I had a crazy pregnancy.
Levi turned 3.
I had a precious baby girl.
We spent a week in the NICU.
We are now adjusting to being a family of 4.
We are Dave Ramsey-ing our Grad School debt, to hopefully be debt free (beside our house) within 2 years.


I will try and blog regularly (maybe?) and share some big stories from this past year.
Most importantly Emery's birth story.

Though probably no one reads this but me and my mom, I do love having it as a reference for when my memory begins to fade.

My next post will hopefully be Emery's birth story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free