Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Family Blessings Tree


                        

This November our little family was blessed with an empty calendar and a heart to make this season intentional.

Though Levi is still little, he is grasping concepts and the world around him at a crazy pace.
So this November, each morning I would ask Levi what he was thankful for.

Out of construction paper I simply cut out a brown trunk and some leaves out of yellow, red and orange paper.
                                


Hearing what Levi was thankful for made me smile each morning. His little personality shone through. Like being thankful for "Baby Bear" and "Elmo".

Mr. Free and I also contributed when we remembered.

The tree has been up on a door in our dining room and it has been a blessing to see it each day and be reminded of just how good God has been to us.

                                      


I've really enjoyed doing this activity with Levi and I think it's helped put our hearts in a great place to begin advent. I pray that my son can grow with a heart of gratitude.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of quality time with the ones you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free